The Ultimate Accessory
Treat yourself to the Holt Renfrew Card from American Express.Apply Now
About the Card
Complement your sense of style with the Holt Renfrew Card from American Express. With no annual fee, it is a MUST-HAVE accessory that goes with everything.
Holt Renfrew Rewards:
Use this stylish Card wherever American Express is welcomed and you will be earning Holt Renfrew Rewards1 on virtually everything you purchase with your card. Use your Holt Renfrew Gift Cards towards any merchandise or service in-store.
• Earn 1.4 Holt Renfrew Rewards points2 for virtually every dollar you spend at any Holt Renfrew store in Canada.
• Earn 1 Holt Renfrew Rewards point for virtually every dollar you spend out of store.
|Points Earned||Gift Card Value|
Redeeming points is easy. Simply call 1-800-869-3016 and we'll be glad to assist you.
Shopping has never been so rewarding.
Enjoy perks and privileges reserved only for those who carry the Card.
Holt Renfrew Benefits:
• 10% off your first Holt Renfrew purchase.*
• Invitations to exclusive shopping events held at
• Notice of Holt Renfrew sales.
• Exclusive Cardmember-only communications.
• Preferred mailings from Holt Renfrew.**
• Complimentary delivery.***
• Priority complimentary service on basic hem and cuff alterations.****
You will also enjoy the following additional benefits from American Express:
• Preferred ticket access to some of the most sought-after events in the country with Front Of The Line®.3
• Free Supplementary Cards allow you to share the advantages of this Card and earn more Holt Renfrew points for yourself.
• 24-hour, seven-days-a-week Customer Service.
• Purchase Protection® Plan.4†
• Buyer's Assurance® Protection Plan.5†
• $100,000 Travel Accident Insurance.6†
* Purchases must be made at Holt Renfrew using the Holt Renfrew Card from American Express. Excludes Holt Renfrew Last Call, cosmetics, fragrances, Tiffany & Co. and selected merchandise. No price adjustments on prior purchases. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Please ask a Holt Renfrew Sales Associate for details.
** Spend thresholds apply.
*** For every Holt Renfrew purchase you make on your Card of $100 or over, excluding taxes. Delivery available only in Canada.
**** Subject to availability. Some restrictions apply. Please see in-store for details.
1 Account must be in good standing. Holt Renfrew Rewards points will be earned on the amount of all purchases, less credits and returns. Funds advances, finance charges, Amex Cheques, balance transfers, annual fees (if applicable), other fees, and charges for travelers cheques and foreign currencies are not purchases and do not qualify for points.
2 Points are redeemable for whole dollar amounts with a minimum redemption of 5,000 points required for a $50 Holt Renfrew Gift Card. All point redemptions are equivalent to 1% of your total accumulated points (i.e. redeem 10,000 points for a $100 Holt Renfrew Gift Card). Point redemptions are subject to the terms and conditions of the Holt Renfrew Rewards program.
3 Purchase must be charged in full to an American Express® Card issued by Amex Bank of Canada. Subject to availability and to event and ticketing agent terms, conditions and fees. Not all seats are available. All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
4 Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada. Coverage is in excess of any and all other applicable insurance.
5 Underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada.
6 Travel Accident Insurance provides automatic coverage of up to $100,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance when you fully charge your plane, train, ship or bus tickets to your Holt Renfrew Card from American Express. Use the Card to book tickets for your spouse, dependant children (under 23) or any Supplementary Cardmember and they will also be covered. Spouse and dependant children (under 23) of Supplementary Cardmembers are also covered. Travel Accident Insurance is underwritten by ACE INA Life Insurance, Head Office in Canada: Toronto, Ontario, under Master Policy TMH600135
† All insurance coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of the respective master policies. Certain limitations, exclusions and restrictions apply. Please read Certificates of Insurance carefully.